Grand evolution of the Echo 300 version, the GARMIN Echo 301dv is one of the most powerful and robust fish finders featuring superior down imaging and dual-beam sonar (200/77). Whatever is beneath your boat, it displays high definition images of the bottom to ease your fishing job. It also supports transducers of 50/200 kHz frequency to detect fish in an instant.
Garmin Echo 301dv Benefits
Basically, the perks of this fish finder are endless. However; some of the most outstanding ones are:
- It displays the clearest, uninterrupted images of fish in the water
- It has the capacity to scan up to the depth of 1750 feet and significant width in sides of your fishing boat.
- Unlike other fish finders, the Garmin Echo 301 Fish finder is very user-friendly. You do not have to be technically sound to use this fish finder
- It is made up of high quality material so you can use it for years without any troubles, provided you use the device according to the instructions
- Smooth Scaling feature lets the fishfinder to capture perfect image even if you or the device is switched from frequency to the other. This helps in never losing the sight underneath your boat
- Down Scan Sonar feature lets the fishfinder to detect fish up to 1750 feet without any hassle. It has the power of 2400W so you can expect a wonderful experience using the device.
- 3.5 Inch color display gives a crystal clear picture of things underneath through the 3.5 inch color screen. Images are of high-quality
- Ultra Scroll technology lets the user capture clear pictures as the boat moves forward with higher speeds
- Easy to operate, and easy to install. You do not need specialized technical know-how to use or install the device
- It has out-of-the-box accuracy and sensitivity so you can expect more better results while fishing
- It has much bigger screen as compared to other models, thereby facilitating better viewing experience
- It has more ability to scan through deep waters thereby ensuring excellent results without any hassles
- It is reliable and can be used for years without experiencing any troubles. The high quality material used in its construction ensures longevity and efficient performance
- It does not come with a protective cover so you have to spend a few extra bucks to get the cover and keep it safe from all sorts of damages
- This Garmin Fish Finder does not have GPS
- It also does not maps
- The volume of fish alarm is quite low
Guidelines for Use
- Install the device on your fishing boat
- Switch it on, adjust the desired settings according to the need
- View images, save them, if need be, for future use
- Switch it off after use and keep it in save place under desired temperature conditions
Every electronic device performs efficiently if it is maintained properly, and fish finders are no exception. So, if you want the Echo 301 dv to assist you in fishing for years, here are few maintenance and cleaning tips that must follow
- Use and store the device under recommended temperature conditions. Charge its battery with the recommended charger and make sure the required amount of voltage is being supplied
- Keep the screen of the device clean as it is very sensitive to oil, wax and other similar products. Apply a screen cleaner and wipe it off with a piece of non-abrasive cloth if you find the screen to be sticky or shady
- Clean the outer casing clean with a damp cloth. Make sure the device is completely dry after wiping
Q: Can we use other transducers?
A: Yes, other than the transducer that comes along with the Echo 301dv sonar, you can use other transducers according to the need of the situation. It supports maximum of them available online.
Q: How is it better than other fish finders?
A: Well, there are points to differentiate its performance from the others, but its ability to cover clearer pictures up to a depth of 1750 feet is the best thing. Buy once, and explore the rest in the very first use
Q: Does this product work in shallow water?
A: Yes, it can work in the water depth
Q: Can this product be used on a ski boat?
A: Yes, it can be used on all boats if the transducer is put under the water
Q: Where can I buy this product?
A: There are plenty of online portals where you can look for this product; however, Amazon customers have been found to be more satisfied, and the reason behind is their fast shipping service (usually between 3 to 4 business days), and delivery of genuine quality product without charging any extra amount.
The Garmin Echo 301DV is one of the best fish finders with exceptional features to enhance the overall fishing experience of the fishing enthusiast. With bigger screen size, higher scanning depth, Down scan sonar feature, and plenty of other things it ensures that the most clear picture is displayed on the screen for the user. It is just very easy to use, so you can learn to operate it within an instant! It is simply the best fish finder available in the marketplace