Humminbird 110 Fishin’ Buddy Waterproof FishFinder Wow, I really like this fish finder from Humminbird, mainly for the simplicity of the setup and the navigation of the menu.
Heck, even I can do this one without any problems. I do love simplicity in my toys.Let’s take an in-depth look at the Humminbird Fishfin’Buddy 4in Waterproof Fishfinder and see if this will fit your needs.
Easily mounted and then removed via an ergonomic clamp (no transducer mounting required) on most small and medium fishing boats, canoes, kayaks, float tubes, or even fish just off the dock.
- High resolution, 4-inch LCD screen to mark fish and underwater structure.
- 240-ft depth capability and a built-in temperature sensor
- Unit Size..4.22”Wx5.76” Hx2.72”D
- One-touch control of advanced features
- On six AA batteries which gives you about 30 hours of operation
- 12-15 hours, depending if you are running the backlight and/or temperature reading or not
- 30 Hours with backlight off
- The batteries are not included
- Power Out-put..125 Watts (RMS)
- 1000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
- Portable Clamp
- Easy to put together
- Transducer Mounting;24” Fixed Pole
- No manual needed to use it
- 160V X 128H
- 4 Level Grayscale, FSTN LCD
- Single Beam Sonar
- 200 kHz / 34° @ -10db
- 240 ft Down
110 Fishin’ Buddy
Humminbird 110 Fishin’ Buddy Waterproof FishFinder Pros & Cons
- Easy to put together
- Easy to setup via the menu system
- Appears sturdy (I think the individuals that have had bracket problems may have been overtightening ?)
- Very portable (I like it because you can rent a boat somewhere and still use it)
- Works good, just take it out when you go fast
- Quality built, adaptable Depth / Fishfinder that is friendly on batteries, very configurable
- Small, compact, durable fish finder/depth sounder and that is exactly what the fishing buddy delivers
- The only negative is I can’t troll too fast whereas the clamp begins to loosen,
- Now I know not to tighten it up to tight.
- Could be easier to tilt up for moving across the lake
- Can only be used in the United States (can’t change metrics or time zones)
- Fish alarm only works for the bottom sonar, not the side sonar.
In Summary, For ease of installation and ease of use this model Humminbird Fish finder over delivers as far as I’m concerned. I really feel you can’t go wrong with this baby.