Humminbird PiranhaMAX 160: I really liked doing this Fish Finder review for the Humminbird PiranhaMAX 160. This is just one review for the Hummingbird fish finder series.
If you ever wanted to try using a fish finder I would highly recommend this unit as it’s simple to set up and simple to use plus the price can’t be beaten.
Check it out and I’m sure you will find out like I did that for this price you’re getting an awesome deal.
Humminbird PiranhaMAX 160 Features
- 600-Feet depth capability
- 4 level Grayscale
- Dual beam sonar
- 4-Inch Diagonal screen
- 160 Vertical Pixels
Humminbird PiranhaMAX 160 Sonar Options
Dual Beam Transducer 800W
The PiranhaMAX 160 PT uses a 200/83 kHz dual beam sonar system with a wide (60 degree) area of coverage. Dual Beam sonar is optimized to show the greatest bottom definition using a narrow (20 degree) beam yet can still indicate fish found in the wide (60 degrees) beam when the Fish ID+ feature is turned on. Dual Beam is ideal for a wide range of conditions–from shallow to very deep water, works well in both fresh and saltwater
Depth to 600Ft.
- 4.0” Diagonal B&W
- 160 x 128-pixel resolution
- Clear Edge Grayscale displays ensure you’ll see more onscreen, even in direct sunlight
- The PiranhaMAX fish finder automatically determines depth and makes adjustments to keep the bottom and fish visible on the display.
- Automatically determines depth and makes adjustments to keep the bottom and fish visible on the display.
Couldn’t be easier: OneTouch. That’s all it takes to get easy-access to all the advanced features of the PiranhaMAX™ Series fish finders
Frequency, Watts, Power, and Cables
- Transmit Power.. 100W RMS
- 800 Watts (peak to peak)
- 10-20 VDC
- Cable Length: 20′
Alarms and Alerts
Fish ID+, fish alarms, depth alarms, zoom and more – and start putting more fish in your live well.
Mount: Tilt and Swivel
The suction-cup transducer and rechargeable battery included, so you can take it anywhere.
8 x 3.1 x 11.2 inches
In the Box
- Humminbird PiranhaMAX 160 Portable Fish Finder
- Mounting Bracket
- Suction –cup transducer, XNT-9-20-T Transom Mount
- 7Ah battery and charger
PiranhaMAX 160 Portable Fish Finder
Humminbird PiranhaMAX 160 Fish Finder Pros & Cons
Humminbird PiranhaMAX 160 Pros
- User friendly
- Performs well
- Value for money
Humminbird PiranhaMAX 160 Cons
- Can only be shipped within the U.S.
- Suction-cup doesn’t hold well to fiberglass