Finding fish with a fish finder becomes very easy. Fish finders come in different prices and different features. There are some that are extremely advance while there are others that are just considered OK. Today, we will have a closer look at the features, pros, and cons of Lowrance Mark 4.
It is a fish finder that has 4-inch greyscale LCD display. The grey scale display makes it easy for the users to even view the screen in daylight. It has a dual-beam sonar with 300-watt power. Since the sonar is the dual beam, therefore, this particular fishfinder is much better than all those single beam fishfinders. If you compare its price and features with other fishfinders like Lowrance Elite 5 HDI or Lowrance elite 3x, you will realize that Lowrance Mark-4 is way better than several others in the market.
Features of Lowrance Mark 4
Here are some of the major features of Lowrance Mark-4.
- Dual beam sonar
- 200KHz transducer
- 4 inches wide screen
- LED greyscale display
- GPS antenna
- One year warranty of parts
Lowrance Mark 4 Pros & Cons
Lowrance Mark 4 Pros
- It is a very reasonably priced fishfinder that you will find in the market.
- It has a dual beam sonar which makes it easy for you to find fish right under the boat.
- It has a fairly large screen that’s around 4 inches.
- It comes with its own GPS antenna.
- The 200KHz transducer is what exactly you need.
Lowrance Mark 4 Cons
- Small display.
- Grayscale screen